GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 09-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Bopper

Fast Headcrab

Bopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura about
BBK

Hello Gameon friends.

Its me Bopper back looking over the forums again.

I'm looking for anything to do with my old clan -[BBK]-, members, pictures anything really.

If anyone has anything can you send it over to me.

Many thanks. Bops
Old 09-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BBK

wow, hello mate, long time no see
hope all is well with you, will have a word with some of the guys over the weekend for you

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
Bopper

Fast Headcrab

Bopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura aboutBopper has a spectacular aura about

Hey Rasher

How's you m8 been far too long...

That would be good ta m8ie
Old 09-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bopper its si from bbk hope you been good chap been a while I know that marky and list are about on here so am sure they will message you. You playing any games chap?
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:59 AM   #5
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice

I don't have any old BBK stuff unfortunately

RASH, you need to dig out the forum archives, I want to see the UNTO stuff too You've been promising for like...yeeears
Old 10-04-2010, 02:13 AM   #6
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Good to see you back on the forums Bopper
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:46 AM   #7
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Bopper, nice to see you back
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
Physicist

Roller Mine

Physicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nice

Hey bopper, Its Physicist from BBK,

nice to see you back, planning a reform?
Old 10-04-2010, 10:37 PM   #9
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

hey bopper
Old 11-04-2010, 11:20 AM   #10
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

only the strong survive, me and listy still wear the tag with pride
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #11
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
I saw you guys playing BC2 the other day with BBK tags on, and it prompted me to check the net to see if BBK was still around as I didn't know it had gone.

I found a website that dated from 2007
Old 11-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back old man

i think i have all the old school BBK backed up somewhere
Old 11-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #13
Physicist

Roller Mine

Physicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nice

my bf2 name was bbk^physicist, so had that for years now, marky and listy, where do you guys play , you got vent? added listy as friend hope its you, also too many markymark variants to identify you mark, send friend request to physicist. would be nice to catch up and have a few games like the old days!
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #14
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physicist View Post
my bf2 name was bbk^physicist, so had that for years now, marky and listy, where do you guys play , you got vent? added listy as friend hope its you, also too many markymark variants to identify you mark, send friend request to physicist. would be nice to catch up and have a few games like the old days!
If you mean BF:BC2 in game names, then I point you to this thread

http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=46531
Old 13-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #15
Spears

Scanner

Spears is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello its BBK Gods^Spear here. I found an old photo from a lan event good times

Spears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #16
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
-[BBK^Vale]- wooo long time no type!!

Lo guys, I've got some old BBK stuff on CD, bops I'll PM if I can dig it out..

P.S. I still got my BBK T-Shirt
Old 24-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold

BBK... Happy Memories.

I loved the LAN at acon 5 when some serious drunken madness occurred through out the weekend
Old 24-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #18
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Like when I necked that pint of Vodka (Sorry Juice it was 85% vodka) and only made it as far as the Creative labs stand before passing out?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:38 PM   #19
GunslingerUK

Scanner

GunslingerUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey bopper hope you remeber me lol just came back on to find me old BF2 stats and tried to remember my olds clans BBK and NBK such and had a smile on my face seeing all this names i reconized so just to say hey and do you remeber what my BF2 name was?
GunslingerUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #20
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbags Canada View Post
It's so good I watched it twice just to see the story unfold
Hahahaha! Most random spam ever! Good job spambot!