GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 22-08-2004, 04:28 PM   #1
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
Bloody Dreams!

Had a bad ass dream last night, was horrible.

Dont want to get into a what they mean thread, weve had one of these before.

So, what bad dreams have you had recently?

This morning I was dreaming I was caught up in some kind of American Indian War. Im not sure why or what I was doing there but some guy runs up to me with an arrow head. Slides it up into my neck and into my wind pipe and twists it down.

The feeling was horrible, it really was a 'pain' and I woke up clenching my throat

Also the night before I had the old teeth falling out dream, hate those - They feel so real. Was filling a bowl with my teeth as they fell out :[
Old 22-08-2004, 04:34 PM   #2
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
TBH - not really had any nasty dreams recently ... not like your anyways - just the usual falling off something kind thing occasionally, where you kinda jerk yourself awake.

My missus woke me up the other nite thrashing about, cos she was dreaming that she was getting attacked by a load of cats who were trying to kill our kitten and she was trying to stop them ..... yeah, she'd been eating cheese before she went to bed !
Old 22-08-2004, 04:41 PM   #3
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
the teeth falling out one is insecurity so iv been informed, had that bastard myself a couple of times, makes u brush ur teeth properly tho at the very least.
Old 22-08-2004, 04:49 PM   #4
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
Didnt want to get into the dream meaning thing but just to add I didnt know about the in-security interpreation but teeth falling out usually signifies a big chnage in your life, or an advancedment.

Tracing back to teething age and loss of milk teeth. This held true as I had the teeth falling out dream the night I got my first job and passed my driving test.

And the whole cheese thing.. Ive never experianced worse than normal dreams after eating cheese, suppose it effects some people more than others
Old 22-08-2004, 04:50 PM   #5
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Didnt want to get into the dream meaning thing but just to add I didnt know about the in-security interpreation but teeth falling out usually signifies a big change in your life, or an advancement.

Tracing back to teething age and loss of milk teeth. This held true as I had the teeth falling out dream the night I got my first job and passed my driving test.

And the whole cheese thing.. Ive never experianced worse than normal dreams after eating cheese, suppose it effects some people more than others
Old 22-08-2004, 05:23 PM   #6
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Lmao, triple post, dam forum c0ck up
Old 22-08-2004, 05:42 PM   #7
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
the cheese thing gets me everytime, if i want an "entertaining" night i eat summat cheesy before bed. *cough*

Old 22-08-2004, 05:50 PM   #8
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Had some dam weird dreams of late, some involve me in the future sat with 'my' family infrount of the tv (still single atm so very weird).

Others involve ppl around me doing out fo the ordinary things, but that's often a result of the 'cheese' factor.

mind u i always feel drained more after a dream than if i havent had 1 at all

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2004, 05:52 PM   #9
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
I never remember my dreams tbh

I'm what u call a deep sleeper bordering on comatose
Old 22-08-2004, 05:56 PM   #10
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegster
I never remember my dreams tbh

I'm what u call a deep sleeper bordering on comatose
duly noted for lan
Old 22-08-2004, 05:59 PM   #11
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
Won't be able to make this one unfortunately!

Thats two in a row now! I already had the weekdays off so I can go away to Wales to do some climbing and camping but they wouldnt stretch to the weekend as well

I'll be at the one after whenever that is!

Don't know how, but I've managed to avoid being 'got' even though I'm on about 12/13 lans
Old 22-08-2004, 06:25 PM   #12
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegster
Don't know how, but I've managed to avoid being 'got' even though I'm on about 12/13 lans
Hmmm - Gauntlet ... being thrown down ??!?!?!
Old 22-08-2004, 06:33 PM   #13
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SwITcH^
Hmmm - Gauntlet ... being thrown down ??!?!?!
i smell the same thing...wtch out pegster....a comatosed sleeping state makes it "all too easy" in the words of Shao Kahn of Mortal Kombat fame.
Old 22-08-2004, 06:38 PM   #14
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
teeth falling out is often linked to being worried about money
Old 22-08-2004, 06:40 PM   #15
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger
teeth falling out is often linked to being worried about money
financial insecurity is a bitch
Old 22-08-2004, 06:40 PM   #16
Pegster

Bullsquid

Mortal Kombat 1 = uber film

The 2nd one though was pitiful! It was when they turned into cartoon horrendous cg dragons n sh1t that kinda wrecked it for me!