GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 16-11-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Lan booking site

Just hit me that the link for it only appears to be in the lan thread in this forum and then its on page 5?

Should it not be plastered everywhere in the run up to a lan?

Its not even in the main post of that thread?

My thoughts are there should be a banner on the main site linking to a news post with it in and perhaps some sort of pinned thread in the GG Facebook page?

At the very least could a mod update the post in that thread?

This is not a go by any means, I understand that the GG staff have a lot on and are doing a very good job, just observations, lan newbies may come to the site, not find the right info and go away?

Anyhow thats my thoughts, keep up the good work guys oh and LANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lan booking site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
oh and LANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Edit - bonus Carlton

Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Carlton new GG mascot?

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 17-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

Press This ......................
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lan.PNG
Views:	24
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	24114  
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 11:13 AM   #5
Platinum
raggggggggge

Im a noob

Old 17-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #6
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

But do agree more advertising needed if we want to make LANS have more peeps around
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
It was very much an after thought this year with everything else that has been happening. I just about got a post up last week and then was going to put banners up but that ended up taking a back seat. I'll put one up on Monday.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #8
Platinum
raggggggggge

Yea thought that was the case, give me a shout for the next one and ill help out where I can