GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 13-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Space Shuttle going up today

As posted in our holiday thread and Blog
The space shuttle been canceled a number of times now, and they have changed the take off date to today.

This means we have got the chance to go and see it it.
We will be leaving in a bit to sort out a new hire car and possibly a new camcorder so we wont be able to hear if they cancels today's take off.

If anyone can keep an eye on the info and let us know

Can you text me/us if its canceled please

You can follow the shuttle info here

PLEASE NOTE: we are not using the UK phones, we have US ones
Gunn/Kyle/Olly/Dawson/Pob/Giraffe/Marky Mark/Wedge all have the number if you require it (its in the event management forum)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
TimmyShire

Fast Zombie

TimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura about
Re: Space Shuttle going up today

That's all well and good, but did you get my message about Dynasty Warriors? I dunno what you want me to do about it. All I need is an answer!

I will keep an eye on the shuttly thing for you.

EDIT: Didn't mean the post to sound snarky (snarky?).

EDIT EDIT: "The countdown has entered a two-hour, thirty-minute planned hold at T-3 hours. Launch is scheduled for a 6:51 p.m. EDT, with weather being the only concern."

Looking good for today

Last edited by TimmyShire; 13-07-2009 at 06:06 PM.
TimmyShire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

Already updated Rasher that the T-3 Hrs has started.

Still scheduled for 6:51PM launch afaik, got the NASA TV on at work and monitoring the situation.

Oh and for those also watching, I've been there and driven down the road they are taking now

Bonus points for spotting Rasher

Extra Bonus points for spotting NASA's pet Alligator

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 02:56 AM   #4
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

Update:

Launch was scrubbed due to adverse weather conditions. Rescheduled for Wed at 6:30pm (ish, can't remember the exact time).

Rasher has already said he's going back up on Wed to try again.

so wanted to see one launch !!

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 06:36 AM   #5
Cannon Gray

Scanner

Cannon Gray is an unknown quantity at this point

The Space Shuttle was the first operational orbiting spacecraft to be reusable. Each Space Shuttle was designed for 100 launches or ten years of operation, although it was later extended.
Cannon Gray is offline   Reply With Quote