GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 03-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
ola

Hey ho, not graced you with my presence for a little while... all looks a bit different round here. How is everybody?
Old 03-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ola

Sober , hows you?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light

Hungover and soon to be far from sober.
Getting along, holding down a job etcetc.
What games are everyone playing these days? Way out of the loop, just plugged my pc back in yesterday, same one i've had for the last 8 years or so...
Play a bit of MW2 on the xbox, suck dick at it mind.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:04 PM   #4
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back mate, at the moment I think the main games people are playing a lot are:
Team Fortress 2
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (since MW2 lacks LAN capability)
Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2

Theres a few others that some of us play like:
Borderlands

Erm can't really think of any others right now, I'm sure someone else can help you out though.
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #5
Raspy

Human Grunt

Raspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Sober , hows you?
Are you ill?
Old 03-07-2010, 11:43 PM   #6
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Hello and welcome back, you were around long before me so im afraid I dont recognise you!

Games that are the most popular right now are

TF2
L4D + L4D2 (as ExcessNeo said)
Killing floor
Been playing some Serious sam lately
Lead and gold has come up a few times
Shattered Horizon comes up every now and again
AvP

Errrrm thats all I can think of right now
Old 04-07-2010, 01:33 AM   #7
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

meeker > me

miss u mate

and raspeh! u sex pest, i love you x
Old 04-07-2010, 05:04 AM   #8
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

wow, getting some blasts from past in this post already

Hi meeker, missed you loads,
we still use that naked picture of you a lot

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #9
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
wow, getting some blasts from past in this post already

Hi meeker, missed you loads,
You mean someone actually fell for your "pics or it didnt happen" line?!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #10
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

What pictures that? wanna be careful i was blatantly underage at the time... don't wanna be getting arrested now.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:40 AM   #11
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #12
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #13
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

christ almighty forgot about that.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:48 PM   #14
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Meeker View Post
christ almighty forgot about that.
Ohh we didnt

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #15
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Ohhhh so your billboard man!!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #16
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
But that's not what Rasher uses it for