GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Console Chat > Wii

Wii Covers discussion on the Nintendo Wii and anything related.

Old 08-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
Jozii

Baby Headcrab

Jozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enoughJozii will become famous soon enough
Wii Fit Experiment - The Conclusion

Visit here to read more

Snippet:

......Read More
Jozii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wii Fit Experiment - The Conclusion

nice article matey
Old 22-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
DailyDean

Snark

DailyDean is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never really been a fan of WiiFit (in the times i've watched it, I refuse to play it). My flatmate bought a copy (while he was regularly going to the gym) and he just gave up on it within a couple of days. Although funnily enough he got it with one of those controllers that that has a pedometer and calorie counter and it happened to work with Super Mario Galaxy 2. Now that's how you exercise. Can't remember what the make was, it wasn't an official controller.
DailyDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

my other half was using one to lose weight ( i would like to add at this stage she didnt need to lose weight at the time, i should stay live now), for that reason, we got on really well with it.
The kids did try some games, but to be honest here, never got anythign that was good enough to go back to on the Wii board.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
DailyDean

Snark

DailyDean is an unknown quantity at this point

Found it. If anyone was curious about that "pedometer" controller thingy. It was this.
DailyDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 07:25 AM   #6
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

oww, that's interesting, not seen them before,
I know Linda (the other half) would like to start looking at the Kinect and Move for exercises, might be worth her checking out what they have to offer first

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote