GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 29-03-2005, 09:34 AM   #1
Boff

Bullsquid

Location: SKELLEFTEĊ, living in Sin with sambo and kid since dec'08 (and loving it)
Boff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to all
How I spent my bank holiday

Were as most of you were probably LANing around,

I was taking advantage of the better type of snow, before it goes away......

It was quite cute to see whole famillies out there with the dogs and kids.
And thankfully there were worst snow-boarders than me.........yeah it's like my second time ever, and the other time was last year.
Going down the slope, nps, turning to stop...... I can do that in one direction, but at high speeds in the other (turning so your back is facing up the hill)......little tricky, (low speeds nps)
Proficient enough to get down the slopes without falling on my arse.......as much as last time.

I want to go back to skiing, as I haven't tried that for....ooh for four years, first time ever on real skiis and snow, and the swedes were upset as I did quite well, and didn't need any teaching, and held my own from the begining.
So Camilla refuses to let me continue skiing, as snowboarding looks cooler
I've only had my snowboard since the end of last years season.

There's a nice shot of me with a whole bunch of stuff, that we used for our lunch break, including a reindeer skin rug (how deliciously barbaric we bought up during jokkmokks marknad (a big Lapp market))

Hopefully we can get out this weekend too, and get some skills....
(and *cough* get a job and pay my girlfriend back)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1684.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	9041   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1689.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	9042   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1703.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	9043   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1704.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	9044  
Old 29-03-2005, 09:42 AM   #2
Boff

Bullsquid

Location: SKELLEFTEĊ, living in Sin with sambo and kid since dec'08 (and loving it)
Boff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to all
I just have to add, that it was bad weather, we were expecting sun, but got snow instead, hence the grey cloud.....(home from home really).

But here is how the North of sweden looks.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bad_day.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	9045  
Old 29-03-2005, 10:10 AM   #3
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
thought that was a dog under your arms in the last pic @ first glance
Old 29-03-2005, 10:18 AM   #4
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster
thought that was a dog under your arms in the last pic @ first glance
LOL - Subliminal Photoshop !
Old 29-03-2005, 08:16 PM   #5
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Looks like you had a blast git

Wish there was snow over here, i'd love to try snowboarding f'in git

But i'd give u a tip, a backpack is supposed to go the 'other' way around, hence being called a backpack

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 08:41 PM   #6
mole

Human Grunt

mole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura about
You can actually see the straps from the other bag that is actually on his back Gunn, the double bag thing is an easier way to carry more
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 08:51 PM   #7
Boff

Bullsquid

correct, I had two backbacks and a phantom dog.....hmmm....
Old 30-03-2005, 10:37 AM   #8
Physicist

Roller Mine

Physicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nice
you git havent been able to go skiing this year looks great. hope u were wrapped up properly this time.
Old 30-03-2005, 11:07 AM   #9
Boff

Bullsquid

I was sweating a lot,

But Hoth tends to be like that.

But I heard Geonosis can be extremely cold in the night,
so I brought along my winter woolies,

but blow me, I got a bit of a shock when the authentic natives had a public execution of three criminals, and then it turned into some almighty war.

Camilla managed to crab a shot just as the legendary Mace window sprinted infront of the camera to take out a battle droid standing behind her.
Attached Images

Old 30-03-2005, 11:22 AM   #10
Boff

Bullsquid

What have you never heard the expression let sleeping dogs lie??
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	at-n-dog.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	9060  
Old 30-03-2005, 11:32 AM   #11
Boff

Bullsquid

It's amazing how quickly an at-st can quickly bugger up your days skiing.....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	at_st_assault.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	9061  
Old 30-03-2005, 11:36 AM   #12
PimpDaddy

Zombie

PimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
and thats about the limit of my photoshop skill
Attached Images

Pimpage available anytime, anywhere, almost anyone (no trans<insert freaktype>)
PimpDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2005, 11:34 PM   #13
TSS

Fast Zombie

TSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enough
Oh, that picture of boff so has to be taken the pi$$ off mosh girl style ;-)

In the old bloke from the Fast Show speak:

"The weather girl said it was gonna be a bit nippy today, so thought it best to wrap up warm, don't want to be catching a chill.......

OH BUGGER!"
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dunes.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	9064  
Old 30-03-2005, 11:43 PM   #14
TSS

Fast Zombie

TSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enoughTSS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSS
Oh, that picture of boff so has to be taken the pi$$ off mosh girl style ;-)

In the old bloke from the Fast Show speak:

"The weather girl said it was gonna be a bit nippy today, so thought it best to wrap up warm, don't want to be catching a chill.......

OH BUGGER!"
And here's a helpful cutout to save you having to do it yourself
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	easeofcutting.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	9065