GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 09-07-2002, 06:07 PM   #21
Glyndwr

Manhack

Glyndwr is an unknown quantity at this point
As messed up as I am I have to agree with Fish and Mayo on this. By putting up this site you invite people into your world and ask the to buy you things. There is no free ride. There will be a come back. The sad truth is it may not be you. Someone stupid enough to take the cam hore thing to far will get hurt. Promoting this culture of young girls and older men is what creates the pedo atmos in the first place. There is no reason to encourage or promote it. I see 12 year old girls dress like hookers walking the streets these days. And they wonder why some men like to have sex with them?!?

There is nothing wrong with being good looking, but using it in this way is exploiting the weaker in society. Look at what you've done to your self image. Selling out in this way. Prostatutes at least have the decency to put out when they get paid.

As far as Im concerned your asking for trouble. I have known perfectly stright up guys become stalkers due to being led on by women. Is this what you want? Or is there someing missing in your life that needs forfilling? Something that the attention from this site replaces? Look at your life and fine tthe true problem and solve that but dont carry on as you are. And if there is nothing wrong then Im affraid to say that I think what your doing is very shallow and selfish.

G.
Old 09-07-2002, 06:08 PM   #22
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
Hmmm being a bit older these days like Fish and Mayo i can see there point.
I asked Ed several times why he lets you do this. I have to say it is a little disturbing to see a 16 old in next to nothing but a school shirt and tie or young girls licking guns!! (I think that was that it was). The fact that your not 18 in my view is a problem. It just an age thing. If you were 18 heli I would have no problem but there are probably guys (some here in gameon :P) that are wacking off thinking about banging a 16 year old school girl which I dont think is healthy.

One question - Do your parents know about it? (Not going to say anything to them)
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 06:24 PM   #23
heli

Scanner

heli is an unknown quantity at this point
my bad

ok you guys,point taken...all the 'suggestive' photos have been taken from my yahoo group and tonight i will take the remaning couple off of my site..

'I asked Ed several times why he lets you do this'-TeddyRuxspin

Ed doesn't have to 'let' me do anything,i'm sure he realises i'm more than capable with dealing with whatever trouble my own actions bring me...the consequences are mine to deal with,and i accept that.

Yeh i agree it's soley my fault,i brought this on myself,and i guess i had it coming :\ ...And i have to admit i do not like all the smutty comments i get,someone saying 'you are beautiful' is one thing,but someone saying 'i want to buy your worn and sweaty panties' is quite another

So no more suggestive photos for me!Or anyone else :\....as of tonight,my site will be whore free!yaaay!

[celebrate good times C'MON]
heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 06:33 PM   #24
Gambit

Human Grunt

Gambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enough
**** you Milky

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 06:35 PM   #25
Crispy Fry

Hopper Mine

Crispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura about
anyone for tennis?

look guys this is quite simple and straight forward......

mayo ...... chill and view with a more open perspective....just for a minute at least.

heli..... chill also for a minute!

fish....shush your too imature to understand reality and you couldnt be serious even if you tried.

Now then...mayo you'd never let you child do such a thing as this because you are concerned about the possibilities of what it could lead to due to knowing what a sick world is actually out there. But you dont know heli or her insight in to life apart from what you have read on the internet. You dont know whether she would or wouldnt offer "favours", so to say for arguments sake, in exchange for gifts. She has herself said she wouldnt and does not intend to...thats her perogative. Realistically your not in a position to judge....just simply offer advice is the best you me or anyone can do because end of the day its heli's choice......and her life.
Heli....mayo is concerned because he is a father and obviously and quite rightly hates the thought of minors being dragged into a sordid sick world some adults in this world actually live in. There are people out there that have no real perspective on real life and see the internet a means by which to live out their foul sordid fantasies. Some are sick enough to actually pursue them further than just sitting infront of keyboard and monitor and thats where the biggest worry is. Dont ever leave yourself open for others to take advantage of you or even find you, i.e. be careful about what information you expose on the internet.

After seeing Heli's website to me it appears more like a diary than anything else....one with some rather exposing pictures .... but a diary nevertheless.
An alternative to having a website where you are forced to have material of adult nature on your website could be to make one up of your own. Have it hosted on a less "sponsered" isp possibly. Ok more work is needed in setting it up but at least you have less chance of having the general sicko just stumbling onto your website through all the other similar ones and you can tailor it exactly to how you want it, i.e. not forced to have certain kinds of banners or links on it.
If this sounds like something you might want to consider I am sure that many of the muppets...ops! did I actually type that?!....here would be more than happy to help out.

Right then....me done!...anyone want to absue and sl@g me off now?

oh btw heli .... if you want a sh@g I'll give you discount cos I'm a generous type of person
Crispy Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 06:35 PM   #26
Gambit

Human Grunt

Gambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enough
and anyhow, i couldnt stop her if i wanted to (aside from blocking the ports she uses to ftp to her site - and yes i have thought about it).

I guess this was my round about way of letting her know i didnt like it you know what i mean?

P.S. Naz, it aint sponsored, there her links innit...

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken
Old 09-07-2002, 06:37 PM   #27
MaZ

Human Grunt

MaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura about
i wanna be a camwhore but unluckily i dont have any breasts, no matter how much shit i eat i just never get them (i wanna look like gamb0, my roll model).

I dont see the problem with 'camwhoring' tbh... if peeps wanna look then they do, if they dont then they dont, and its whoevers camwhoring who choses 'how far they go' or whether they even do it at all. Tbh i cant see past it being more than a bit of fun and as long as all parties involved treat it as 'fun' and nothing serious, then i cant see a problem with it.
As heli said, the peeps that buy her stuff are either stupid if they think they'll get something in return, or just generous people who wanna buy u sommert...
A wish list is not specifically asking peeps to buy things for you... to me its saying 'look, these are the things im trying to get'. If people wanna buy them for you, thats to your benefit.. its not like they _have_ to buy her something to 'perv' @ her cam is it?

Oh and as far as mayo said... afaik, heli is around my age (16 or so)... you're legal @ 16? Its not classed as a 'child' anymore and to be honest, if i were a girl (umm... i swear im NOT yet) and i wanted to be a camwh0rish kinda person, my parents wouldnt stop me because i lead my own life, and i no longer have to do what they say.. err... actually i might have to, cuz they could prolly kick me out the house and that wouldnt be good..
O and to pasty: I never bought heli anything or looked @ her cam and i still went back to her webby
I think its the pink my browser likes it

Maybe my attitude is due to my age.... actually come to think about it, u guys thinking of errh... 'banging' a 16 year old is like me errh... doing a 12 year old

which
to be honest
is ****in vile

Aah well... ignore the above... ifaik everything i wrote above contradicts itself... but theres one thing i will say:

Congrats Heli on starting your first uber discussion thread on gameon.. this is sure to turn into a 20 pager unless NBK invades and starts going on about his fetishes for 8 yr old boys
eerf
ignore me
MaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 06:38 PM   #28
Crispy Fry

Hopper Mine

Crispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura about
oh ffs!! you tw@ts look i walk off for a mintue to reply to a much earlier post and i come back and there are like flipping four postings already made!!!
Old 09-07-2002, 06:38 PM   #29
Gambit

Human Grunt

sorry naz

Old 09-07-2002, 06:39 PM   #30
Crispy Fry

Hopper Mine

you bloody will be
Old 09-07-2002, 06:39 PM   #31
Gambit

Human Grunt

heheh

camp those boards

Old 09-07-2002, 06:40 PM   #32
Crispy Fry

Hopper Mine

next time you p!ss me about I'll do ya over with ma avatar b!tch!
Old 09-07-2002, 06:42 PM   #33
MaZ

Human Grunt

MaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura about
msg to crispy: I LOVE YOU NAZ AND WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU!
and i agree with you in your above post, and and and i hope u have KY handy?

fkin hell erf
Old 09-07-2002, 06:42 PM   #34
Crispy Fry

Hopper Mine

want a chip in the head again maz?
Old 09-07-2002, 06:44 PM   #35
MaZ

Human Grunt

rofl i found one of em in my hoody a few days ago u a better shot than i thought

And your avatar is making my eyes go all ****y
Old 09-07-2002, 06:45 PM   #36
MaZ

Human Grunt

hey u noticed how my 500 storey skyscraper of a sig quickly chews up them threads, turning usually 1 page threads into 10 page threads? it certainly beefs my posts out some }:]
Old 09-07-2002, 06:48 PM   #37
NBK
Banned

Location: The center of the universe...more commonly known as Manchester
NBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these parts
mazza go chat up suzee again

if u can call talkin about food chattin a girl up
NBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 06:55 PM   #38
MaZ

Human Grunt

was only talking about making melted marsbar toasted sarnies in them toasted cheese sarny makers...

i talk about what i like

and food is nice
so FO
and just cuz Suzee likes food too (dont we all?) does it make a diff whether i talk about food or whether i'd like to bone her? (i dunno if i would, dunno anything about her )
Old 09-07-2002, 06:56 PM   #39
NBK
Banned

Location: The center of the universe...more commonly known as Manchester
NBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these parts
she's scouse...thats all u need to know lol
NBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 06:56 PM   #40
heli

Scanner

heli is an unknown quantity at this point
'oh btw heli .... if you want a sh@g I'll give you discount cos I'm a generous type of person '-Crispy Fry

I'm flattered,no,really i am

/me watches tumbleweeds blow by

wow i didn't expect this all to turn into a full on debate..anyway,keep it up =D

Ed,this totally look like you man -

heli is offline   Reply With Quote