GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 05-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #21
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of
Re: Lan 82 Live pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Difference was, I turned myself in out of injury.. You, you have **** cardio :P
you hid UNDER the building.... not much cardio involved
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #22
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by finlay666 View Post
you hid UNDER the building.... not much cardio involved
No but running through pikeyland involved cardio!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #23
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

I was only under the building for about 5 minutes..
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #24
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

That ******* drink burnt my tongue
Old 05-09-2010, 11:53 PM   #25
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/f1nlay/...th/4961290113/

Those are the photos I got from the lan, making a few gifs of the funnier ones if i can be arsed to lol
Old 06-09-2010, 12:00 AM   #26
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/f1nlay/...th/4961290113/

Those are the photos I got from the lan, making a few gifs of the funnier ones if i can be arsed to lol
With the 'Plat Nut Shot', I was thinking falcon punch, until it looks like I've thrown him out of his chair :P
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #27
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Ahaha there's some great photos there
Old 06-09-2010, 12:23 AM   #28
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Old 06-09-2010, 06:15 AM   #29
King Mustard

Scanner

King Mustard is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Lan 82 Live pictures thread

I only took a few on my iPhone 4, so the quality isn't anything special.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	22042   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	22043   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	22044   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0012.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	22045   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0023.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	22046  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0025.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	22047  
King Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #30
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Awesome photos everyone ;D

Finlay, that is actually quite cool lol
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #31
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Finley, that one of Kaostic and Plat is awesome!!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #32
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Finley, that one of Kaostic and Plat is awesome!!
It's actually in reverse, had some lag on my camera so it didnt take the pics at the right time, looks as good in reverse though
Old 06-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #33
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's actually in reverse, had some lag on my camera so it didnt take the pics at the right time, looks as good in reverse though
It's strangely hypnotic
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #34
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcessNeo View Post
It's strangely hypnotic
Yeah I was sat watching it for about 2 minutes before I knew it!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:57 PM   #35
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any chance of making it into a avatar for me?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #36
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Any chance of making it into a avatar for me?
How big and how fast do you want it?
Old 06-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #37
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought he was asking for an avatar not butt secks
Old 06-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #38
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Earm slow speed, size, whatever the forum will allow? I assume file size limit will come into play before the dimensions?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #39
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Earm slow speed, size, whatever the forum will allow? I assume file size limit will come into play before the dimensions?
(From the User CP)

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 40.0 KB (whichever is smaller).
Old 06-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #40
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcessNeo View Post
(From the User CP)

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 40.0 KB (whichever is smaller).
Chance of that will be slim to none then