GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Old 06-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
GospodinPeewee

Scanner

GospodinPeewee is an unknown quantity at this point
Nadeless play

Berlin no nades, I feel, has swung the advantage the other way. Admittedly, I have only played this mod a few times but seem to notice it much harder for allies to "break out" of their starting point. They are hemmed in by the axis on all sides. Especially now they have no tank(s), the break out I mention is almost impossible.
GospodinPeewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
n1ce

Snark

n1ce is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nadeless play

no, i think its much better now! i played this modded map maybe 4-5 times and allies mostly won this battle. first few minutes are hard to get out but if allies get a flag, axis has nearly no chance to win.
its better for my motivation dont be nade-spawn-killed hole the time.
n1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

well if youll be able to take any consequences out of that discussion here. Try to summarize them later up so i can change the map to what you want to
msbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
n1ce

Snark

n1ce is an unknown quantity at this point

all is fine!
n1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
Abra

Scanner

Abra is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess n1ce is right. At 1st it is hard to break through as Allies, but that should be no problem if the breakout would be more organised or be organised at all. Now all Players (me included ;0)) just run as fast as they can
Abra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #6
GospodinMisic
Banned

GospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these parts

You should make it knife only mode,thats the best....
GospodinMisic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

well we could make more than 1 mod per map. But that would take much work. So we could make it like that: 1round Stalin with nades and tanks 1round stalin without. But that is kinda difficult and idk if i can do it alone...
Old 14-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
Abra

Scanner

Abra is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GospodinMisic View Post
You should make it knife only mode,thats the best....
There´s already a knife fight tournement on Stalingrad,
i don´t think we need a second
Abra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
GospodinMisic
Banned

GospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these parts

@Abra...yes,i do remember that..i never went on that tournament tho.Guess i forgot about it.Now i remembered when i saw your comment
I even aplied.....but i tottaly forgot about it
GospodinMisic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #10
Fidelis

Scanner

Fidelis is an unknown quantity at this point

Playing without nades is a refreshment.

A few suggestions for the future however, if people who would do the necessary changes could be found (good mappers):

1) On maps like berlin, edit the kits so that there is no sniper in regular kits. Otherwise you have 10 people sniping from Allied main base instead of assaulting German positions. This can be very annoying, especially when a few players who play for the team and try to cap flags are slaughtered simply because they're outnumbered while half a team is sitting in main base jerking off with a sniper in hand.

2) Unrelated to this, it would be nice to put some more "capture the flag" maps in the cycle. These are very exciting, and would be welcomed by the players to break the routine, I think.
Fidelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:06 AM   #11
msbd

Zombie

I like the idea with the CTF. I could also imagine to mod midway a bit since its really boring if one team captured the isle...

At that sniper thing idk. If the request is there i can do that.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #12
Quiet Walls

Scanner

Quiet Walls is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all,
this is my first post and i want to present me.
i play with the name Quiet Walls / BigSexyPanda for two years by PlatsHouse.

I read quite some time in the forum, the new stuff for example the new berlin modt..

i like the new maps but please do not change too much!
I like the original maps!
Quiet Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #13
Fidelis

Scanner

Well, kit removal might be a bit too much, I admit...

After talking to Rad army, another suggestion:

removing parachute ability in Battle of Britain. People bailing on the island all the time basically ruin this map. They snipe flaks, steal Allied planes or sit on the flaks near airports camping the Allies.
This can be done - for example the same modification was made in FH modded Battle of Britain with great success.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #14
msbd

Zombie

are you sure its possible serverside? i dont think so
Old 03-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #15
Fidelis

Scanner

I'll ask the guys who did it for FH mod and let you know!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #16
Korsholm

Snark

Korsholm is an unknown quantity at this point

now we are at it, it would also be nice to do something about snipers on omaha so the allies could start to win for a change not fun when 15-20 people on allied side is always sniping instead of assaulting....remove the retarded tanks from the map could also be fun, not sure if both things should be made tho just one of them would be nice
Korsholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #17
REÐ_A®m¥

Headcrab

REÐ_A®m¥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Not the snipers ö
Well, maby remove 1 tank
REÐ_A®m¥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #18
Hynol

Headcrab

Hynol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelis View Post
I'll ask the guys who did it for FH mod and let you know!
In FH there is no parachute by default. You need to find a kit with parachute if you want to use it. And FH is mod, so I doubt we can turn it off the same way as FH devs did.
Hynol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #19
msbd

Zombie

you guys dont understand that FH is a client side mod. At FH are also different planes etc... . But we are talking about SERVER side modding and im not sure if u can make it serverside.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #20
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

For omaha i would do where the allied already have the beach and they have 1 m10 and the axis have just 1 tiger
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote