GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Films & Programs

Films & Programs Opinions on your favourite Films and TV programs

Old 03-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Best 3D movie?

Now i have the PS3 all setup for 3d bluray i'm on the look out for 3d movies.

I watched Monsters vs Aliens the other day and love the first bit where the ball bounces right into your face but the rest of the film didn't really do anything else like that it was just all depth.

I also watched Shrek 3 last night and that didn't have anything that comes out at the screen at you.

So my question is whats the best 3D film have you seen? As i'm looking for something to come out the screen at me?
Old 03-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best 3D movie?

These days, I don't think that 3D is really used too much for "coming out at you", it's more used for giving more depth to the surroundings such as Avatar.

Although, my mate said that Resident Evil 5 was one of the best 3D Movie's he'd seen.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Re: Best 3D movie?

Aaaa cool i bought Resident Evil other day but borrowed it at mate as i didn't think the ps3 would be here this week. I'll give it a go next week when i get it back